|Recipients of services||Individuals and legal entities|
|Place of service (select the places of service where this service is provided)||The public service provided by the local executive bodies of areas years. Astana and Almaty cities, districts and cities of regional importance addresses of the places of public services|
|Service cost||is free|
|Term of services||The terms of the public service:
1) from the date of delivery of documents uslugopoluchatelem until it is the result of the public service – no more than
2) the maximum waiting time for delivery of the required documents – no more than thirty (30) minutes;
3) the maximum time of service uslugopoluchatelya – not more than fifteen (15) minutes.
|Providing services on the portal of “electronic license”||No|
|Provision of services through the state agency, CHS||For public service uslugopoluchatel is:
to obtain subsidies for the actual implementation of the production:
1) application form in accordance with Annex 1 to this standard;
poultry farms provide the application after consultation with the association of legal entities “Union of Poultry Farmers of Kazakhstan”;
2) documents confirming the sale of products and the 100% payment for the product by the buyer;
3) an extract from the database for the identification of farm animals on the disposal of the Republic of Kazakhstan and implemented slaughtered animals in the implementation of beef;
4) copies of documents confirming the services provided for slaughtering animals and primary processing (contract, invoice, payment document) using the services of the enterprise is not owned uslugopoluchatelyu;
5) the register of consignment notes on the sale of products, copies of invoices for products in the event of transfer of the product in its own processing plants or plant;
6) a statement from the bank of a bank account.
for budgetary subsidies for cheaper feed costs:
1) application form according to Annex 2 to this standard;
2) an extract from a common information base selection and breeding;
3) uslugopoluchateley in the form of legal entities – a copy of or an extract from the form 24-cx statistical reporting;
4) for the peasant (farm) – an extract from the household books to confirm the number of cows;
5) a statement from the bank of a bank account.
|Provision of services through the portal||In providing this service does not provide for the use of digital signature.
In providing this service is not provided to obtain information about the status of the public service in the remote access mode.
|The result of the provision of state services||The result of the public service is to provide the territorial division of the Treasury registry accounts payable due to further transfer of budget subsidies to bank accounts uslugopoluchateley.|
The procedure for appealing against decisions, actions (inaction) of providers of services and (or) officials on the provision of public services
1. In the case of appeals against decisions, actions (inactions) of the Service Provider, the complaint is made: 1) the name of the head of the Service Provider to the addresses indicated on the Internet site of the Ministry; 2) the head of the Service Provider to the blog, located on the Internet site at the address indicated on the Internet site of the Ministry: www.minagri.gov.kz.
Complaints are accepted in writing by mail or electronically to the cases stipulated by the law or deliberately through the office of the Service Provider on weekdays. Upon delivery of the complaint to the Office of Service Provider confirmation of acceptance of the application is issuing uslugopoluchatelyu complainant card, indicating the date and time, names and initials of the person who made the complaint. Uslugopoluchatelya complaint received by the address of the Service Provider shall be examined within five working days from the date of its registration.
2. In case of disagreement with the results provided to the public service, uslugopoluchatel may complain to the authorized body to assess and monitor the quality of public services.Uslugopoluchatelya complaint received by the address of the authorized body to assess and monitor the quality of public services is considered within fifteen working days from the date of its registration.
3. In case of disagreement with the results provided to the public service, uslugopoluchatel has the right to go to court in the manner prescribed by law.